When you need an emergency dentist in Wausau, Advanced Dental Professionals is here for you!
We understand that not all dental care is routine and expected. Dental emergencies happen. Our goal is to provide you high-quality care as efficiently as possible so you can get back to living life comfortably.
For daytime and after-hours emergencies, call our office at (715) 842-3321
Are you experiencing tooth pain? Does it hurt to chew? Does it hurt when air touches your tooth? Tooth pain can be a huge problem, often interfering with Sleep, work or everyday tasks. The pain can seem to be overwhelming without a solution in sight. We understand how difficult tooth pain can be.
We specialize in providing the best solutions to our dental patients and can provide you with same-day or next-day emergency dentist appointment times to help you manage pain as quickly as possible.
Common causes of tooth pain include but are not limited to:
- KNOCKED OUT TOOTH. A knocked-out tooth is a common dental problem. Often, time is of the essence and these teeth need to be replaced right away.
- BROKEN TOOTH. Teeth can be incredibly strong, but they can still chip, break or crack (fracture). Waiting to treat a broken tooth may mean further deeper damage. If you think you have a broken tooth, call for an appointment right away.
- BROKEN DENTAL FILLING. As advanced as modern dentistry is, broken fillings can still happen. The most important thing to remember is not to delay getting treatment for a broken filling. Many teeth can start out with a small break and would only need a filling, but the longer treatment is delayed, the bigger the problem becomes.
- DENTAL ABSCESS. Badly infected teeth can jeopardize the health of their neighbors - your healthy teeth and gums. Treat these infections immediately to avoid lasting damage to your mouth.
- DENTAL TRAUMA. Dental trauma due to an accident is common and can happen due to motor vehicle accidents, falls, sports injuries or physical altercations. If you have experienced an accident resulting in a tooth being knocked loose, a filling being damaged, or a tooth being fractured, call us immediately to schedule an emergency appointment.